Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are considering our Hermitage dental office for your family's dental care, we want you to feel confident and informed.
Choosing a dentist is a big decision, and having questions is completely natural.
Here are some of the most common questions we hear from patients. Please feel free to read them below. If you do not see yours listed, just give us a call or email us from our Contact Us Page.
- When should my child first see the dentist?
- What will my first visit be like?
- What services do you offer?
- What kind of toothbrush should I use?
- How often should I brush my teeth?
- What are implants, root canals, and crowns?
- How do I care for my dentures?
- How do I know if I have a dental emergency?
- What should I expect after a tooth extraction?
- My new fillings are sensitive. What can I do?
- How long will I be numb?
- Do I need a crown after a root canal?
- I don’t have dental insurance. Do you take payments?
- It’s been some time since I’ve been to the dentist. What can I expect at my first visit?
- Why do I need a crown?
- What are veneers?
- Why is oral cancer screening important?
- Does my child need to see a Pediatric dentist?
- What are root canals?
- Are cavities on my child's baby teeth of concern?
- What is the correct way to floss?
- Silver (amalgam) or White (composite) fills?
- My bite feels off after my new filling/crown?
- Things to keep in mind when bringing your child!
- OTC Pain Relief Cocktail