We want to make it easy to get the dental care you need. We also understand that families today have many demands on their budgets. That is why we have taken the time to provide flexible payment options and patient financing options and why we participate with a number of insurance companies that our patients use.
We don't want anything standing between you and the dentistry you need to stay healthy and feel great about the way you look.
If you ever have questions about your treatment, cost of treatment, benefits, or how to pay for your dentistry, just give us a call!
Insurance Plans Accepted
We accept the following dental insurance plans. If you do not see yours listed below, simply give us a call! We are happy to help you determine your benefits and coverage.
- AARP - We accept all plans
- Aetna - Participate with DenteMax
- Ameritas - Participate with DenteMax
- Benefit Administrators/BAI
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - of Massachusetts, Texas, Michigan, Alabama, and Illinois
- Carington Benefit Solutions - Participate with DenteMax
- Cigna - Participate with DenteMax
- Coventry - Participate with DenteMax
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dominion National
- EGP - Participate with DenteMax
- Fringe Benefits
- GEHA - Participate with DenteMax
- Guardian - DentalGuard Preferred and Alliance
- Humana - Traditional, Humana One, Simple Choice, and DenteMax IHC - We participate with DenteMax
- Lincoln Dental - Participate with DenteMax
- Medical Mutual - Participate with DenteMax
- Meritain - Participate with DenteMax
- MetLife - Participate with DenteMax, PDP Plus and VA
- Principal - Participate with DenteMax
- Teamsters Health and Welfare Fund
- United Concordia - Freedom Blue, Advantage, Security Blue, ADDP
- United Healthcare - Participate with DenteMax
- UPMC - We participate with Advantage and Advantage Silver
We work hard to maximize your benefits. For your convenience, we submit claims on your behalf along with supporting documentation.
Payment Options Available
We strive to make your dental care affordable and convenient. We accept the following forms of payment in our office:
- 10 percent clergy discount
- 10 percent senior citizen discount for age 65 and over
1. Patient must be over 18.
2. Patient can apply by calling 1-800-677-0718.
3. We offer the 6-months-same-as-cash option.
4. Patients can apply for the fixed option, but they pay the interest.
For more information on this service please click here.
Medical Bureau of Pittsburgh
1. Patient applies by calling 412-539-0990.
2. If approved, patient will receive paperwork, which they must sign and return.
3. When Medical Bureau gets signed paperwork (approximately 10 days), they will notify us of the approved amount.
4. When work is complete, we sign our paperwork and send for payment.
Create a patient account for additional features such as secure online bill payment.
- Account balance information
- Treatment recommendations
- Appointment dates and times
- Updating your patient information