At Thomas Family Dentistry, our goal is to make your first visit easy and as comfortable as possible. When you call to make your new patient appointment, you will be asked to provide basic information, dental insurance information, complete the new patient registration form and have previous records forwarded. It is helpful if you provide information to our staff over the phone about your dentition such as: date of last exam/cleaning, if you have any removable appliances (partials or dentures), if you have been previously diagnosed with periodontal disease or if you have been referred by another office.
To help us make your visit flow smoothly we ask that you have the information below prior to your visit:
- New Patient Registration Form Completed
- Medical History filled out thoroughly
- Dental Insurance information completed (if you have it)
- Previous Dental Information and X rays forwarded
- Medication List
- Verified with Dental Insurance that we are a participating provider
We look forward to your first visit with us! If you have any questions prior to your appointment text or call (724)347-2722 and one of our staff members will be more than happy to help you. Remember at Thomas Family Dentistry we LOVE to see you SMILE!